About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Saturday 8 May 2010

YSL lipstick/gloss collection




I LOVE YSL PACKAGING!!!! OMG... LUST-O-RAMA!! It is divine!!!!! Shame about the hefty price tag! Thankfully I paid less than £5 on all but the first one, rouge volupte in shade number 1. That's the beauty of living near a beauty clearence outlet! I also love the ingenious packaging of the Rouge pure shine. Very clever indeed. Be warned that these are EXTRELEY sheer mind. perhaps don't go for a nude in this formuls, maybe try a bold colour that you'd other-wise be afraid of in this type. Me-I'm never afraid of a colour, lips, eyes or otherwise. Anything can be made tastefull with a bit of control and a 'less-is-more' attitude.



1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for packaging! These look so gorgeous, i really want to try one out.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog