About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Sunday 2 May 2010

A sample selection...of my Dazzle Dusts







Here is a small selection of my barry M Dazzle Dust selection. I only have the numbers but i will source the names for you and update this post when I have them. But I have grouped them into eye colours. So the golds and bronzes at the top suit blue eyes. The purples in the middle suit green/grey eyes and the blues and greens at the bottom suit brown/hazel eyes.
There's somthing for everyone!
I will do a proper review later cuz right now I'm busting for a wee and my boyfriend's in the loo! arrrgh! Why o why did i drink 4 cups of tea in the last hour? xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog