About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Dupe for NARS Orgasm Blusher

I have known of the existance of the Bodyshop Dupe for nars Orgasm Blush for a few years. The colour, Golden pink, is an exact rip off of the cult product But at £8.50 it's still expensive. I was satisfied with this as an alternative as it's less than half the £19.50 that Nars expects you to pay. It's still a tad on the expensive side though for those who want to experience the colour but aren't toting around a wallet the size of their T.V to carry all their wadds of cash in. However, I then discovered this collection 200 thousand beauty. When I saw it I squealed 'this is a perfect dupe for the bodyshop blusher!!' without realising the reality of what I was saying. It is of course, also a dupe for Nars orgasm. It is in the shade 'so pretty' and at £2.99 it's a snip of even the Bodyshop one. It also has a sute floral design etched into it's surface. What's not to love? The Bodyshop have obviously spent a bit more on the packaging. The one I have pictured is a few years old. The packaging is more MAC-esque now But if it's performance you're after (which we are all supposed to be really) then you can't go wrong with collection 2000. Or if you want to be seduced by delicious packaging and you have a spare £19.50 knocking around, why not go ahead and treat yourself to the NARS original?


Links below to all products mentioned;

The Body Shop Blusher in Golden Pink;
http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Makeup&CatCode=C_Makeup_Cheeks&prdcode=9880m#anchor001

The NARS Blush in Orgasm;
http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/blush-83.html

The Collection 2000 Blusher in So Pretty;
http://www.collection2000.co.uk/products/face/blusher/powder-blush/

Whichever of these 3 you decide to go with, Your cheeks will thank you for it! :) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog