About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Friday 21 May 2010

Just look at these....

.....BEAUTIFUL earrings!!

The first pair were a smidge at £2 from little old GEORGE at ASDA. I do love doves (or are they supposed to be swallows?) hmmm... never can tell! Well, they're Birds anyway! And they compliment the floral trend really well.
I think the second pair are my favourite though. These beauties are about £4 from New Look and they're BUTTONS!!! HOW cute??!??? They look quite quirky cool when they're on! they look really nice with a Blazer and maybe a sheer lace vest layered over a nude vest top worn with jeggings and shoe boots....?
Just thought I'd share my little find with you... :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog