About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Monday 3 May 2010

Eyeko Fat Balms

I have had these in my collection for about 2 years now and they're one of those products that I use up and repurchase. The minty and the strawberry are both number 2 and the raspberry is the first one still hanging on in there. I love them so much. Especially in the summer months when I like everything to have a glossy finish. They are well pigmented. Beautifully scented and the packaging is adorable! Who doesn't like pulling that out of their handbag?

Eyeko fart balms in Minty, Strawberry and Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog