About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Sunday 2 May 2010

H&M Nude and Studded Sonia Rykiel (I wish!)

My current clothing pbsession is this nude, embellished shouldered H&M beauty of a top. Okay, so it's a bit creased in the photo but that only stands as testiment that I'm constantly wearing it. I love to toughen it up with my studded sonia rykiel rip off leather purse. I also have a Balenciaga rip off bag from NEXT that goes perfectly. I Love love love the trends this season. And I am sporting many of them with pleasure. All apart from 'sport lux' that is. I remember they tried to fob us off with that one last year. Sorry mr. Designer, but i think I'll be leaving the trackie bottoms to the chavs. i'll be sticking with myflorals, lace, nude and studs thankyou very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog