About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Wednesday 26 May 2010

If it ain't broke......

...don't fix it! Why O why did Boots 17 change their shine on lipsticks packaging. My most favourite shade of said lippies is the one in 'flirty'. It's a truly gorgeous neutral shade that brings lips to healthy life without looking unnatural. I wish my lips were this shade for real. It's also very cheap and Good Quality. I highly rate them. Unfortunatly some higher power decided the packaging needed a revamp and came up with this slick slimline tube instead of the old bluey grey fat jobby. Yes it's looks a bit prettier on the outside now. But that wasn't what I was spending the £s on! I bought the lipstick for it's value for money, high quality and performance and fabulous formula! Now they tweeked a little more than the packaging. Maybe it's just me getting ahead of myself but I'm sure the shade is slightly off and the formula not so creamy? I don't know. I think it's more the fact that if you like to apply your lippy straight from the bullet like I do, It now rattles around in it's tube when you press it to your lips. I don't like this. And they've scammed us on the grammage. They've managed to get away with putting less product in but keeping the price the same. I hate when they do that. Like ASDA's smart price bourbons......now DON'T get me started on that one!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when companies feel the need to change something when it doesn't need to be changed, they would be better off improving products that really need the extra help.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog