About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Monday 3 May 2010

though shalt not worship thy posessions...


Here are some of my favourite things of the moment
Left to right; GOSH nail Polishes in Rainbow and Milky Way, Accessorize resin floral bangle, Stella McCartney EDT Stella Nude, and Celia Burtwell rose compact mirror. The Nail polishes are just the right kind of different from all the pastels that are boring up the fashion world at present. I Love that perfume day or night, autumn or winter and when the bottle is empty I will continue to proudly display it's elegant beauty amidst my collection. The bangle I will love (as I have done before) long after the floral trend is gone and forgotten. And just love a bit of quirkiness which is exactly why I love that compact mirrir. It beats plain and boring anyday! :) LOVAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog