About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Makeup organisation..

Up until recently I have been storing my makeup in those drawer towers thet you see everyone using on youtube makeup collection vids. The problem I have found with this method is that opening drawers (where you have a limited view of it's contents anyway so you are forever rummaging aroung trying to find what you want) slows things down. You lose valuable minutes when trying to get ready quickly and often makeup gets losts at the back or out of view and therefore never gets used.
So Iwent into my nearest T.K Maxx and found these great storage organizers. Each compartment fits a decent amnount of products and there fore seperates things for easy organisation and to find things easier. But also you can see everything. Often I see things I had forgotten about and think 'oh I'll use that'.
This is the tip of the iceburg in terms of my collection. But it's the makeup I am currently using the most. Wintermakeup is stashed away in the drawers. This little lot is readily accessable making morning readiness go much more smoothly. Best of all, the organisation tray was onlt £6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog