About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Schmart Outfit of the Day

Who knows what face to pull in these pics? I feel like a pratt when I stand there gurning while taking pics in the fading sunlight in my back garden while the neighbours snigger behing their net curtains... so I settled for 'slightly unimpressed'. anyhoo.... here is what I wore (and am still wearing) today. pics taken only about 20mins ago before I scoffed some scrummy reggae reggae chicken fajitas! mmmmmm...Levi roots you are a genius!!

So ta da! here it is; (click to see it bigger)
The Blazer is from Peacocks.
Lace Hanky vest; New Look
Skinny Jeans; Primark
Nude Pumps; Primark
Chanel 2.55......lol I wish!! Knock off from Internationale
Pearl necklace; Primark
heart earrings; River Island
Ring; H&M
On my Nails; Collection 2000 HOT looks fast dry in shade 35 - 'Dynasty'
On eyes- a pale shell colour from TooFaced romantic pallet on Lid.
MAC woodwinked in crease.
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara.
MAC mineralize Satinfinish foundation in NC20. I was wearing well dressed Blusher but it has mostly worn off by now.
No Lippy as I having been giving my 1yr old baby (who's a bit poorly) kisses most of the day...
Oh and no comments about the little outbreak on my chinny chin chin please.... I think it resulted from my not quite 4 year old trying to put makeup on me with his grubby little fingers. I'm sure that boy has biological weapon under his fingernails!!
xx

1 comment:

  1. You've got great style. I love that colour on your nails. I want to put a solid colour on my nails, but i only put gel on the a few days ago...its a sin to cover that work!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog