About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Saturday 21 August 2010

Questions 25 random Tag for my own choice of post

The lovely Emma Tagged me in the following Post; Thankyou Em! I tag the lovely Laura(Lauraloves) and Dani (p1nkii)

1. Do you have any pets? Not exactly... we have 2 'goldfish'.... Actually we have an empty tank in the kitchen with water and gravel and a little boat in it that used to house 2 goldfish who tragically died a couple of months ago. I think they suffocated in that extreme hot weather we had a while back but unfortunatley we havn't got around to replacing them yet so I keep telling Huey (my 4 year old who starts school this september-yikes!) they're 'sleeping' in their little boat thing. He keeps dragging a chair over from the kitchen table and trying to have a look.... He asked me why they're always sleeping and I said it's because they're lazy! Yesterday, after watching a wildlife programme about bears on CBBC, he came in to the kitchen and told me; 'Mummy, My fishies aren't being lazy they're Hyber-lating!!'

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 1 is Huey's 3/4 size acoustic guitar which he plays e minor on and now thinks he's better than Daddy... 2 is a jug of dead flowers I keep looking at and meaning to put in the composter but not quite getting around to it... and 3 is the digital TV remote.

3. What's the weather like right now? BLAH :-( (it's been monsoon season today)

4. Do you drive? No but one of us really needs to. with 2 kids it's no joke doing the family shop. I can't push a buggy and a trolly round the supermarket!

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 7am ish. To the sound of Huey yelling 'I'm fiiii-niiiished!! from the toilet after doing his morning number two! Lovely!

6. When was the last time you showered? Yesterday. I know it's gross but that's actually quite good for me. Time for Showering has become somthing of a luxury since having the boys!

7. What was the last movie you saw? The Matrix.... I used to think the 'special' effects were good ha!

8. What does your last text message say? It's an update ffrom my Bank about my balance which needless to say is private!

9. What's your ringtone? Boring. It's the least cheesy one that came with the phone and isn't plain old 'ring-ring'

10. Have you ever been to a different country? Several. Portugal, New York, Amsterdam (well that's a city not a country, I meant to say Holland) Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, (WALES Tee Hee!) But not for some years *Sigh! I went travelling in my gap year when I was 19 so 5 years since the old passport got a bashing!

11. Do you like sushi? Yes I LURVE it!! I would eat it all the time if it wasn't so expensive!

12. Where do you buy your groceries? Asda, Co-Op, Lidl, Tesco... in that order or frequency too if you must know!

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Does Kalms count?

14. How many siblings do you have? One Actual Sibling. My brother-older (but you wouldn't believe it) and my brother from another mother- well sister actually, my little cousin who is 16 and I love her to bits...

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Lappy Toppy

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 25... quarter of a century hmmm!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither although I probably should wear glasses!

18. Do you color your hair? Sometimes I whack on a bit of blue or red or pink but not for a couple of years!

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. There's no today left its 10.38pm! But today we took the boys to a climbing softland with lots of slides and tunnels and then burger king after for a treat (or guilty sin)

20. When was the last time you cried? I cry at water aid and oxfam adverts all the time then I write down the number and set up a direct debit to donate monthly. I'm such a sucker. Half my tax credits go to charities... The last time I rang up to give to NSPCC after seeing an advert the girl on the end of the phone went through all the procedures to seet up my donations and then said 'we've already got you listed!' I'd already been donating £3 a month for 3 years! I also gove to Cancer research Uk, Great Ormund street hospital, Wateraid, RSPCA and Oxfam although I probably shouldn't as we're on Tax credits and practically a charity ourselves!

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Cheese and tomato with pineapple, olives, mushrooms, BBQ chicken and sweetcorn. mmmmm I'm salivating now!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers... a hamburger is just a cheeseburger without the cheese!

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes. When me and the boyf were in school I used to stay at his house most weekends and we'd stay up all night talking about life, the universe and everything (and no I'm not referring to the book!)

24. What is your eye color? Green/Grey

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes! Pepsi all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog