About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Friday 20 August 2010

Favourite quote (s) okay I cheated a little........ (a lot)

Lady Astor to winston Churchill; 'Sir if you were my husband I would poison your drink.'
Winston Chirchill's retort; 'Madam, If you were my wife I would drink it.'
Such an eloquent era, where the 'yo mama...'s were witty and dignified!

Then there's the poem in Tank Girl; 'Laugh you piece of Dental Floss you burn me toast..' That is but one line but it sums up the poem quite well... I laughed till I needed to wee!

Then of course if you're struggling to find somthing to say you can always fall back on a well educated, enlightening and thought provoking modern classic.... who the hell am I kidding? It's got to be GHOST BUSTERS

Peter to Eagon; 'Remember the time you tried to drill a hole through your head?'
Eagon to Peter; 'That would've worked if you hadn't stopped me.'

Worst Quote;
My boyfriend keeps playing Pro Evolution 2009 on Ps2 (yes, we're still old school PS3s do cost a lot of penolas you know!) It has a rather small selection of tracks on it that loop around on rotation. Nedless to say with the amount of time he spends playing it I have grown to either really love or really hate (mostly hate) some of the tracks by now. One in particuar is a random band (who I have no idea of the name of as they aren't credited) who have the most obnoxious line in one of their songs...... it goes like this; 'you're smiling too loud..'
That's it. That's the line. But I hate it so much I want to burn the Game Disc. I bet they thought they were being really poetically clever when they wrote that... eaurgh! it's disgusting! (a bit strong?)

2 comments:

  1. heyy i just tagged you in my recent post if you fancied doing it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog