About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Friday 30 April 2010

Today I wanted a more summer feel to my makeup with out using pastels on my eyes or coral on my lips as everone will be doing the 'on trend' thing. So i went with a beautiful mossy green eye pigment I've had in my collection for ages that got neglected when I discovered the Barry M Dazzle Dusts a few years ago. It's a loose eye shadow by stargazer that I bought when I was about 17. So that makes it7 years old now and it's still going strong.
I started with this as I didn't want any fall out to mess up my foundation. I used my mac fix+ spraying it into the lid of the e/s then mixing some of the green pigment into the fix+. to create a paste which I then painted on tho my lid just up to (but not into) the crease.
I then used some of the loose pigment (not mixed with fix+) on a blending brush and blended over the harsh line and along the crease.
The colour pay off with the paste mixture was so vibrant. It looked B-E-A-UTIFUL! if I do say so myself ;) I didn't use ant eye liner in the day, (although in the evening I did run my new Sleek Black kajal along my upper and lower water lines for a more dramatic effect.) But I did use lashing upon lashings of my MEMEME fat cat mascara. which is their dupe for the Benefit BadGal lash. (and not a bad one I might add).


I then did my base using my Bourjois 10 hr sleep effect foundation. I filled in my brown using my MAC 'Fling' eyebrow pencil. and added some of my MAC blushcreme in Britwit onto the spples of my cheeks.
I then finished off with my new favourite peachy nude from Boots natural collection which is a steal at £1.99 in the colour Rose petal. I seriously love that stuff.
Here is a closeup of how my eye makeup turned out;
So that was my FACE OF THE DAY. First ever one. Phew! Glad that's over with. Now I can move onto more pressing matters, like politics.....nah only joking. I wouldn't do that to you! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog