About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Friday 30 April 2010

Beautiful things...

Celia Burtwell has devised this beauty of a foundation brush! It's small brush head is perfect as a cross between a foundation brush, concealer brush, highlighter brush, liquid blush brush.... it's just so multi purpose! Ahhh who am I kidding? It was the packaging that collared me! The beautiful detail of the handle. I'm such a sucker for the fine details. Surely you must agree, It's a pleaseure to have on display on the old dressing table.... if only I had a dressing table *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog