About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Thursday 29 April 2010

Shockwaves Go Matt Clay and Hair Of The Day (HOTD)




Recently whilst doing the family shop in Asda, I strolled into the haircare/toiletries isle to replace my empty Vo5 matt clay when I noticed that shockwaves had an offer on! Making their version a whopping £2 cheaper. As I was already panicking about the subtotal of the contents of our trolley (I mentally add up as we go along to try and stay on budget).
usually when I find somthing I like and that works for me, I'm quite reluctant to stray from it. But I couldn't argue with the price so in the trolley it went!













What can I say? I Love this stuff! it turns a boring flat hair day into a wow sexy swishy hairday! It's amazing. Just a bit of this on fingertips twizzled through the ends of the hair and voila! Instant hair do, little or no styling required! What's not to love?
When I woke up this morning, my hair had no shape, no texture, no mojo! You couldn't even tell I have layers! About 45seconds is all it took to work some of this baby through the ends and this is the result;







I decided that my side parting was a little too boring as well so I flipped some hair over from the other side to grunge it up a bit;





I think you'll agree this is a little pot of magic. thankyou shockwaves, you hae banished boring hairdays for good! =)
Shockwaves products are available from Boots, Superdrug, tesco, Asda (most if not all supermarkets) I even found some of their products (a very limited range mind) in Lidl!! It's so affordable and you get a good quantity. But most of all it works!
I love my mark hill products from Boots, But I think shockwaves are the best drugstore hair care! I'll be coming back for more :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog