About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Friday 16 April 2010

Hello and Introduction to Vintagestarglam

Hello Everyone, I have decided to create this blog because I have been toting my trusty notebook around with me forever and it has of late, become a bit full. Into it, I empty my head of all the fashion and beauty related ideas and finds I don't want to forget. But I need more space! MORE I TELL THEE! So, I have decided I need somewhere limitless where I can obsess away without boundaries. Thus, Vintagestarglam is born......
You can find more from me here; http://www.youtube.com/user/vintagestarglam
This is my beauty channel where I make videos on fashion and makeup advice to hauls and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog