About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Friday 2 July 2010

Quick Lip product shoutout!

Just some of the lip products in my collection that I am currently enjoying.
L-R; Bourjois lip cream. Clinique almost lipstick in Black Honey, Estee lauder Lip tint in mandarin kiss, The body shop dup lip and chek stain/lipgloss, The Body Shop lip click, and Sleek pout polish in electro peach.
Every one of these I can recommend!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Sleek pout polish, but i need to finish my project 10 pan first!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog