About Me

My photo
I am a full- time mum of 2 under 4year olds! I have a 'little' obsession with makeup. I don't even have to wear it. I just like having it!

Vintagestarglam.

I'm a twenty somthing with a 'mild' obsession with makeup and clothes. Here you will be able to see my attempts to organise the Chaos of my erratic mind and condense it's contents onto these virtual pages of LUST LISTS....

Saturday 24 July 2010

E.L.F Haul.......

.......COMING SOON TO A BLOG POST NEAR YOU
Well I finally went and did it... I ordered my first little lot from Eyes Lips Face. I have been wanting to order somthing from there for a while now but without a counter/store anywhere near me to try out the products I have been reluctant to part with my precious pennies. So I have relied on the trust worthy word of the pixiwoos and a couple of other carefully selected youtubers to choose products they have recommended that I like the look of;

Here is what I ordered;

1 x Corrective Concealer (#551) Corrective Concealer £3.50

1 x 2 In 1 Conditioning Gloss (#525) Love It £3.50
1 x Lip Liner And Blend Brush (#383) natural £3.50

1 x Daily Brush Cleaner (#559) Daily Brush Cleaner £3.50

1 x Lip Primer And Plumper (#373) clear/natural £3.50
1 x Eyeliner & Shadow Stick (#378) green/moss £3.50

I wanted the Black/smoke eyeliner & shadow stick after seeing Sam (pixiwoo)demo it in her festival makeup vid but it was out of stock. Ah Well! By Now everyone knows how in love I am with my mossy green eye shadows. Besides, I can't complain when that little lot came to under £24 including shipping and I was even cheeky enough to troul google for a discount code and nabbed myself a nifty 25% off making my total £18!! I can't wait for my little package to arrive in the post!
I'm actually quite excited!

1 comment:

  1. hey! love watching your tutorial vids (they are so helpful) and now just reading through your blog! I have been tempted to buy some bits off ELF so will be interesting to know what you think of it! ahh I love getting packages through the post, so exciting!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog